New ricochet works fine

I asked this question a while ago, and I've seen it appear twice
since.  So, to set answer that question, it works fine with my debian
woody installation.  First, with my particular laptop, I had to enable
the serial port in the bios. I intend to eventually apply the usb back
port, but I have too much unbacked up work on this computer at the
moment to risk killing it.  Next, I ran pppconfig and set it up to
dial 3333 - the given number of 333 didn't work when I tried it once.
Next, I ran pon and waited for the connection.  At that point,
everything seemed to work fine.

My only complaint is that the latency is really bad. As I'm typing
this report I regularly get 10 to 20 characters ahead of the
echo. Also, I have yet to see speeds even coming close to 128kbit.

Hope this helps anyone that was considering using a ricochet with
linux.