RE: I want out!

Well, I think I can work out how to 'unsuscribe' :)
I've never actually seen this message everyone's talking about though.  I'm
on digest - possibly the reason - but surely you need some instructions
there too.
Or is it just me?    I am forced into reading this with M$, perhaps my junky
mail client misses part of the digests.

tim