exim & mutt

Hello,

I have a dial-up machine and want to properly configure it to send mail
using exim (mutt uses it). I receive my POP messages normally with it
(and other mail clients), but I don't know how can I properly configure
exim, specially to handle the fact that my machine's hostname is dynamic
(it tries to use its local hostname, which doesn't exist, since it is
just "debian"). What should I do? Thank you.

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _	http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~claviola/key.txt

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation - Registered Linux User #103594
<SomeLamer> what's the difference between chattr and chmod? <SomeGuru>
SomeLamer: man chattr > 1; man chmod > 2; diff -u 1 2 | less  -- Seen on
#linux on irc