Re: XFree

Dude,

I am not sure which driver for the Viper 770. Take a look at the below
thread(s) and see if it is of any help.

http://lists.surfsouth.com/archive/linux-nvidia/msg00732.html

carlos

--
Carlos E. Pruitt, Jr.   Development Manager
Sair Linux and GNU Certification

In every non-trivial program there is at least one bug.