Broken gmc

Hi,

since last update of serveral packages (woody) gmc stopped working on my
Gnome dsektop running sawfish as window manager. I do not know, wehre to
file the bug -- yes, the problem of mixed packages from
helix/debian/unofficial ressources. I just want to know: anyone with the
same problem?

I just created a new user to check, but it does not work either. Here a
line from .gnome-errors:

    GnomeUI-ERROR **: file gnome-icon-item.c: line 304 (get_default_font):
    assertion failed: (default_font != NULL) aborting...

And gmc stops working with a dialog window containing

    gmc --sm-client-id <long number>

and an error message saying the program may be defect or something. See
a snapshot under http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/~bond/gmcsnap.jpg

Kai.
--
::: mailto:kai.weber@gmx.net . http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/~bond/