Re: Looking support for scaner

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 09:28:12AM -0600, Rogelio E. Castillo Haro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone knows if there is scaner support from Linux? Debian potato
> specific?
Checkout sane, not potato specific, just generic linux scanner support.
first check if your scanner is supported (look in /usr/share/doc/sane if
sane is installed).

don't ask me questions about sane, i never used it.

install sane & xsane, posibly sane-gimp1.1/xsane-gimp1.1 if you want
to interface with gimp1.1
--
> Name:           Alson van der Meulen      <
> Personal:       alson@linuxfreak.nl       <
> School:       alson@gymnasiumleiden.nl    <
Wonder what this command does?