Re: OT?: How to enable my Linux network for W98 machines?

i haven't installed it yet myself, but samba seems like the way to go for
inter-OS networking (file and print sharing).  once it's in, it'll show up
in network neighborhood, and connecting is pretty easy.

i'm working on doing the same in my office, so if you do something that
works, please share!

happy holidays,

-b