Samba and PAM

Hi, I have installed the Samba package in a Debian 2.2 Potato and runs
well, but I wanna know how can I use PAM for the authentification method,
'cos currently it uses the /etc/samba/smbpasswd file, and I don't know
what parameter is needed to change the authentification to PAM.

The package is compiled with the '--with-pam' option, as described in the
README.Debian file, and all seems to be correct.

TIA.

Josep Llauradó Selvas	             darlock@tinet.org
	         Linux Registered User #153481
The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.
After that, it's all learned.
(in comp.os.linux.misc, on X interfaces.)