Re: installing modules for NICs

Urbanyon,

I pretty sure that there is no 3c90x module that comes with debian, support
for the 3com 9XX series card comes from what I call the "vortex" module
(3c59x), http://www.scyld.com/network/vortex.html has specifics on what
cards/chipsets it supports.

Silver's post has directions on installing modules, I suspect your trying to
install the ones from 3com which is what is getting you in trouble.

Also, do a search on google.com for 3CSOHO100-TX.

Regards,
Shaheen