Re: HELP!!!

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 05:27:26PM -0600, sc wrote:

> This was an option in the installation process if I'm not mistaken where
> it asks you what's the main way you'll be connecting to the Internet or
> if you computer is on a network already.  Then you enter in all the
> relevant info (IP address, router info, etc.)  You could modify the
> network files by hand though.

    Is there a way of invoking that state of the installer? Seems like a nice
tool for beginners and it'd be a pain to tell them to install all over again.
Or can you just skip ahead in the install process?

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX