url forward

Hello,

I am new to domain name servers, so I may ask stupid questions, but I hope
someone can help me. I have just set up a nameserver which works fine.
Now I want to forward my www to my internet provider, but there is a
slight problem. My page does not have an ip, but is in fact a directory on
the server of my provider. This is my situation:

/etc/bind/db.dorpsnet contains the lines:
local	A	192.168.1.254
www	A	194.235.126.184

so when I acces www.dorpsnet.nl (local name) I succesfully reach the
provider's home page. But unfortunately, my homepage is at
194.235.126.184/~sebas

Can you give me a hint or some tips how to manage this? Can this be done
with DNS, or do I have to install another package?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan