Re: exim thru firewall

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 06:50:17PM -0600, ktb wrote:

> What I'm trying to do is send mail from my debian box (potato) through
> my firewall (openbsd) to my isp.  Could someone give me some pointers on
> how to get this done?

So long as your firewall passes through TCP port 25 there should be no
particular problem with outbound mail - the output of eximconfig should
just work.  Could you perhaps show some logging from Exim (look in
/var/log/exim/mainlog) showing what exactly is failing?

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/