Re: How to change imwheelrc to scroll with mozilla line by line ?

Quoth Michael Meding,
> mozilla keeps scrolling a page up or down even after adding a mozilla
> section in the imwheelrc (exactly like the navigator section) and then
> changing Page_Up and Page_Down to just Up and Donw respectively.

I have found that the best solution to this is simply turning imwheel
off. I'm using Helix Gnome and recent mozilla nightlies on potato, and
pretty much everything (gnome-terminal, Eterms, most apps, etc.) are now
wheel-aware. After having turned imwheel off, the only thing that no
longer works for me with the wheel is old (4.x) netscapes.

It's probably not the solution you were after, but it works for me.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,