Re: is possible mp3?

Jaye,

  You can decode the MP3 to WAV format (can be done using mpg123 -w), and
use your favorite WAV editor (waveforge, xwave, sweep) to layer in your
content.

  I've never done any editing or mixing with the available Linux
utilities, so I can' thelp you with specifics. Abstractly speaking, I
would send the decoded WAV through a channel, send the layer you'd like to
add through another channel, mix the two channels, and output them to a
WAV.

Nick