NetBus?!

I'm using potato and Helix-Gnome. I just installed nmap, and it gives
me
Starting nmap V. 2.12 by Fyodor (fyodor@dhp.com, www.insecure.org/nmap/)
Interesting ports on localhost (127.0.0.1):
Port    State       Protocol  Service
9       open        tcp        discard
13      open        tcp        daytime
22      open        tcp        ssh