Re: apacheconfig

I'm having this problem too

At 02:39 PM 11/15/2000 +0000, Christopher Clark wrote:
>How do i run apacheconfig to load modules?
>the --force-modules dosen't seem to work and it always comments out the php4
>module.  I uncommented it and restarted apache but it will only run php code
>if the file extension is .php
>I didn't get the option to load specific modules at install time, I guess I
>chose the wrong reporting level.
>This is potato
>regards Chris
>

>--

WARNING -
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
Monitor Pty Ltd.

John Griffiths			Tel 02 6273 4899
Capital Monitor Pty Ltd		Fax 02 6273 4905
Press Gallery 			Mobile: 0412 690 643
Parliament House		e-mail: john@capmon.com
Canberra   ACT   2600		http://www.capmon.com
Australia			ICQ No: 7933859