Re: WARNING - Virus infected messages on list

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 09:20:54PM -0700, John Galt wrote:

> I've started to get lazy and use an RSA authenticated ssh
> connection--saves me typing my password...

actually RSA is a better way to go, you should encrypt the key and use
ssh-agent, still saves you from typing the passwd (all but once)  but
the best thinga about RSA is you never type your real password on that
machine, meaning nobody can get it with a keystroke recorder they
might have serupticiosly installed.  you can also routinly rekey your
RSA key file without giving up your main login password.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/