Re: WARNING - Virus infected messages on list

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> on Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 09:08:02AM +0000, Colin Watson (cjw44@flatline.org.uk) wrote:
>
> > I remember when I had to use Exchange at work[1] once ... yuck. We
> > weren't allowed to install anything else. Fortunately I worked out how
> > to get telnet sessions out through the firewall reasonably quickly, and
>          ^^^^^^
> I believe you've misspelled ssh.
>
> ...but essentially, I do the same thing, though I run Debian GNU/Linux
> at both work and home.  Work is work and home is home, and never the
> twain shall meet, except via encrypted, authenticated, and compressed
> ssh connection.

I've started to get lazy and use an RSA authenticated ssh
connection--saves me typing my password...

--
When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to
tick you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but

Who is John galt?  Galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!