Re: What is NAVIDAD.exe

It's a windoze trojan.  Don't use outlook.  If you must use win, use
pegasus, netscape, pc-pine, or eudora--these each have their holes, but
they don't nearly have as many as lookout.

--
When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to
tick you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but

Who is John galt?  Galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!