Re: What is NAVIDAD.exe

-|- Hurgh! -|- wrote:
> Is this a virus or something I have just got like heaps of messages from
> people on this group and they all have this file attached. What is it??

It's a worm.  Symantec has a page for it.  URL has been posted in another
message.

> PS If you would like a copy of this file I will attach it but I would not
> run it, I have not yet ran it and I do not know what it does. If you want a
> copy let me know

1) Don't run it.
2) Don't pass it on to anyone.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.