compiling aureal sounddriver

After finaly finding a sounddriver for the Sonic Imapct card on
sourcefourge I tried a make install20 in the aureal directory which
should be appropiate after having a look at the soundchip.

The compiling and module installation failed after a long list of
warnings. Unfortunatly the make procedure does not create a log file
so I scripted the process on the bash. This script is attached to this
inquiry, I hope no one blames me for this long listing, but I didn't
know which part to exclude.

Robert