Re: update

"Chris Mason" <chris@net.ai> writes:

> I am running potato, and I notice that there is to be a 2.2r2 release in ten
> days. What's the easiest way to update all the code on my server, are there
> any snafu's to watch out for?

apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade should do it. You don't have
to edit your sources.list; the changes are automatically merged into
potato. ...sorry, I can't tell you wether there are snafu's, 'cause I
don't know what snafus are. ;) You mean problems? If you have
problems, write a bug report agains the package. ;)

	moritz
--
/* Moritz Schulte <moritz@hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de>
 * http://hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de/~moritz/