Re: failed to connect port 25 (AGAIN!)

Hi,

now I have removed postfix (/etc/init.d/postfix stop), the problem still
exists. Telnet exits with the error message 'Unable to connect to remote
host: No route to host'.

I get this message only when I try to connect through port 25 (and that
is probably the reason postfix can not send mail).
Could this have something to do with firewalls? I have ip-masquerading
running, but when I do a 'ipchains -F forward' (that should disable
ipchains, me is told), the problem still exists.

How do I solve it?

Thanks,
Sebastiaan