Re: From Potato to Woody.

Perfect.  However, you might wish to just add an "un" in front of
stable  (s/stable/unstable)--that way you won't go back to stable when
woody freezes.  Last time I did this I remember that I had to rerun apt
after step 3, but I can't remember why off the top of my head.

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare