e100.o missing modversions.h

This is a 2.2.17 and beyond issue.

In the archives I see where people trying to build arla just
commented out the -DMOD_VERSIONS compiler flag but
that doesn't work when trying to build e100-1.3.20, the
driver for several Intel NICs. It was not available for
compilation into the kernel during installation.

The output of the first step, a make, is attached.

-JoshNarins
gcc -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DLINUX -DEXPORT_SYMTAB -D__NO_VERSION__ -I/usr/include -I. -O2 -pipe   -DCONFIG_PROC_FS -DIANS   -c -o ans.o ans.c
In file included from e100.h:42,
                 from ans_driver.h:93,
                 from ans.c:52:
/usr/include/linux/module.h:19: linux/modversions.h: No such file or direcotry
make: *** [ans.o] Error 1