Re: Helix-Gnome not installable

Since the problem is a conflict between Helix and Debian versions
of some libraries, perhaps you can temporarily comment out the Debian
lines in your sources.list, do an apt-get update and then try
apt-get install task-helix-gnome.  Don´t forget to fix your
sources.list afterwards or you won´t be able to keep your Woody
current on an hourly basis!  Also, you might need to avoid installing
the Debian versions afterwards, just by being careful with
apt-get upgrade.

Another possibility, which I normally use, is to just wait for the
Helix guys to catch up.  (and they used to say that Debian was slow
to provide current versions of packages).