Printing problem

Hi everybody,

I am having problems getting my printing working.
When I try to print I get this error message

Hi everybody,

I am having a problem getting my printer working.
I have upgraded from Corel Linux 1.2 to a full Woody distro.
The printing that was setup in corel broke which I expected so I
installed printtool and the necessary dependent files.I can create a
printer
but if I try to print I get Get_local_host: hostname
'paulmt.sympatico.ca' bad.
I am using an ADSL client called roaring penguin which uses PPPOE.The
name of the
machine is paulmt and the ADSL provider is sympatico.ca.

If anybody could help me it would be appreciated.

Thanks