Re: using cvs

tomas@lobbyist.com wrote:
>I'm trying to test 'gote'. But the only way of getting it is via cvs.
>I've installed cvs, and now what. (please don't answer RTFM, but insted
>point me to the right ones)

OK :) Try the gote project page at
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=5176, which has full instructions
(in my copy of it here, backslashes indicate line continuation):

   This project's SourceForge CVS repository can be checked out through
   anonymous (pserver) CVS with the following instruction set. The
   module you wish to check out must be specified as the modulename.
   When prompted for a password for anonymous, simply press the Enter
   key.

   cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.gote.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/gote \
   login

   cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.gote.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/gote \
   co modulename

   Updates from within the module's directory do not need the -d
   parameter.

The modulename is, unsurprisingly, 'gote'.

Hope that helps,