Problems sending e-mail

Hi there,
I have a problem setting up an Exim/Mutt/Fetchmail combination.
Fetchmail works, Mutt works, but e-mails sent on my dialup system
(DSL / with pppoe) return undelivered, (local delivery works).
[They are sent back to the from header]

The error message is like:
Incompatibility between two sites on the route of the message
Authorisation failure at site 'rmail.urz.tu-dresden.de' for
recip 'imaginee@gmx.net' Reason: This route is prohibited:
(policy none)

Running exim in debugging modes brings only the following error message:
  SMTP<< 250 rmail: You are bluffing - `pD4B9F445.dip.t-dialin.net`
expected
everything else is all right.

I have also deinstalled exim and tried masqmail with the same result.

This problem has been bothering me about a week now, so I am greatful for
any help,

Thanks.

PS: If required I can provide additional information but it seems to be
all in perfect order. (No error message in any log)