[OT] anyone know anything about a heimdal pam module?

Hi,

In the past, when I was running MIT krb5, I played around with a
couple different PAM modules (Frank Cusack's and Naomaru Itoi [sp,
sorry Itoi]) with mixed results. Does anyone know

1) whether those modules build against heimdal-dev
2) whether they work
3) whether they lack that security hole where they don't verify the
   TGT with the local host key, so bogus decryptable TGTs can get you
   unauthorised login

if the answer to any of these is no, I will not be crushed. I've been
toying with the idea of writing my own module as an excuse to learn
PAM and the heimdal interface (I have some experience with GSSAPI, but
not directly with kerberos).

Thanks,
Brendan

--