sound in pysol fails

Reply-To

I have just upgraded pysol in woody and now sound fails and causes the
program to not exit properly. Exiting leaves a blank playing surface which
can only be removed by killing the pid's

Starting up from an xterm reveals this error

SDL: Audio timeout - buggy audio driver? (disabled)

Saytime works,as does Xcdplay so I think sound is working. lsmod gives

arjay:/usr/local# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
sb                     32960   1  (autoclean)
uart401                 6128   1  (autoclean) [sb]
sound                  56336   0  (autoclean) [sb uart401]
soundcore               2608   5  (autoclean) [sb sound]
parport_pc              7312   1  (autoclean)
lp                      5232   0  (autoclean)
parport                 7312   1  (autoclean) [parport_pc lp]
vfat                    9056   1  (autoclean)
fat                    29312   1  (autoclean) [vfat]
arjay:/usr/local#

Does anyone know what the reference to SDL means, I cannot find any other
mention about it or in package listings

--