Re: Thanks everyone! Still problems though.

> Thanks everyone!!!  Quake 3 runs almost fine now!  The only problems I
> really have are with X.  The screen tries to go blank all the time
> (especially when playing Q3) and when I boot my machine, I have to
> re-make the NVidia drivers everytime.  It doesn't take that long, but if
> I could get rid of it, it would be very much appreciated.

 Why do you have to remake the kernel module?  Do you get any error
messages spit at you?  I've never heard of that problem before.  The 0.9-5
Makefile should of installed NVdriver into
'/lib/modules/2.4.0-test10/kernel/drivers/media/video/'.  Can you verify
if it is there?  If not, cd to the dir with the NVIDIA_kernel source in it
and re-run 'make install'.  Make sure you have
'alias char-major-195	NVdriver' in your '/etc/modutils/aliases' and then
run 'update-modules'.