Re: Email questions

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 03:11:11PM -0000, thus spake Richard Taylor:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way that I can copy the archives of mail I have received
> using a Windoze client into a linux mail prog? I have no intentions
> of using the Windows client, which BTW is Pegasus, much
> anymore, and would not like to loose my old mails.

We had a thread on this not long ago - the most useful part was probably

There is a converter out there (outlook express 5.0 --> mbox):
dbx2mbx.
Check out:
http://huizen.dds.nl/~rvt/

If you are not satisfied with the results there is also a page with hints
concerning mailbox conversion techniques:
http://mbx2mbox.sourceforge.net/outlooktechniques.htm

HTH

Glyn M

                   * None can love freedom heartily but good men; *
                   *    the rest love not freedom but license     *
                   *                John Milton                   *