RE: HELIX and potato

Yes, exactly.  The point is that it's not a good idea to blindly run a
script as root - who knows what it could do?    Not suggesting that the
helixcode people are going to deliberately screw your system up, but it
could be intercepted or cracked somehow.   Look at 'horrifying suggestion'
from last week, I think there's a description of what the script does in
there as well.
Has anyone talked to the helix people about this, why are they advocating
such a thing when Debian has such a good packaging system?

tim