Re: Q: Log kept what install and when

Hi,

> Good question. I allways check the /usr/share/doc directory by mtime for
> infos, what has been new installed/updated.

Um, I was looking for something more concrete. As it is I can track new
packages in, just not by date. I have a small shell program called "lpack"
which lists all packages and shoots it to a text file I keep. I then have
another shell script called 'cpack' which compares my master list with
today's running of "lpack". So I can see what was added. I guess by keeping
each of these I can make seperate date logs, but I thought there was
something in Debian..

Thanks,

Jonathan