rc.boot

Hi all,

I have recently  installed debian for the 1st time after using redhat and
then SuSe for a few years.  I have just installed ssh to my new Debian box
and would normally add a line in rc.local for redhat or boot.local for SuSe
to start sshd at boot,  I presume there is an equally easy way to do this
with debian but I am not having much finding it and would appreciate some
advice.

Thanks
Daniel
Daniel Knights
Mudgee NSW Aust
Regards,

Daniel
Daniel Knights
Highway Internet Services		ABN: 14 088 130 269
Part of the LiSP Group		http://www.lisp.com.au
Servicing the Dubbo, Mudgee, Coonabarabran, Gilgandra, Warren,
Wellington and surrounding areas.
Enquiries 02 6372 3645		129 Market St, Mudgee 2850