Re: MP3 and Floating Point exceptions

At least yours works and then dies... I can't even get mp3s to play at all on my system. Running potato on a Dell Inspiron 5000 laptop. The soundcard is ess maestro and all other sounds are working, but I can't seem to get mp3s to play (wav and CD audio do play fine...)

I tried freeamp, mpg123, gmp3, etc.etc.