Re: OT: gecko rendering engine and galeon/skipstone

IIRC, I think there were also licensing issues involved with separately
distributing the gecko rendering engine outside the full mozilla package.
I would assume this would change once mozilla completes transition to full
dual licensing under MPL and GPL.

-Dan