Re: soundblaster PCI 128 driver

i used to have the same card.  it's a good card, but doesn't do midi
natively (most PCI sound cards don't).

the driver i used was either es1370 or es1371.   you can find out which one
by doing an lspci.

for details on how to do this, do a make menuconfig, go to the sound
section, and read the help dialog for the ensoniq audio pci and creative
ensoniq audio pci.  they'll give you instructions on how to see whether your
card is an es1370 or es1371.

pete