From: Danny Lathouwers [mailto:D.Lathouwers@IRI.TUDELFT.NL]
Sent: 06 November 2000 10:02
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: soundblaster PCI 128 driver

Dear community,

I've got a soundblaster audio PCI 128 card. It should be supported but
the names of the device drivers did not appear to include this particular
name.
I also reviewed this list and saw that people had used the es1370 or alsa
driver.
Perhaps someone can shed some light on what device driver to actually use.

Thanks.

---
Danny Lathouwers
Interfaculty Reactor Institute