Re: Alternate method (was Re: Presentation software)

personally i'm an acrobat fan.  you get good looking results in all
colours.  you can even embed javascript for the forward tab
functionality, and you get acrobat "full screen" option when doing
the actual presentation.

you can still hand out the presentation on a url.

tom