RE: Alternate method (was Re: Presentation software)

> From: USM Bish [mailto:bish@nde.vsnl.net.in]
[...]
> To keep such presentations completely system inde-
> pendent, of late I have started  using plain HTML.

 Me too. My needs aren't all that sophisticated, but they
still look okay to me. For some (outdated) examples, see:

 http://www.tir.com/~sorceror/presos.html

 One nice thing about doing it in HTML is that you can give
your audience the URL and they can go look at it offline.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles         (248) 377-7735           ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

             Microsoft Windows - You'll envy the dead.