Re: DSL & Firewall

Try going to www.smoothwall.org.  It's a firewall distribution.  My local LUG
just had a class on how to install it.  It is *amazingly* easy to configure.
The only catch is it "takes over the system" so you need an extra computer.
The beauty is it'll run on a 386 with 8 meg (so the web site claims.)  You can
download an iso image from sourceforge and burn-it onto a cd, or use the tar.gz
file and do a network install.  Basically it's a hacked up version of V.A.
Linux 6.2.1 (a Red Hat 6.2 variant they use on their servers) parred down to
around 50 MB.

Jesse