WordPerfect 8 on Debian 2.2 with XFree86 3.3.6

I installed WP8 (download version) and I get the following when I try to run 'xwp'

xwp: can't load library "libXt.so.6"

From perusing the not-so-helpful Corel knowledgebase, this is the closest relevant article I got:

The information in this document applies to:
WORDPERFECT V8.0 LINUX
Problem
When attempting to install WordPerfect 8.0 on the download version of Corel Linux 1.0, the following error message appears:
can't load libXt.so.6
Answer:
This is due to the package xlib6_3.3.5-1.0.1_i386.deb not being installed on the system. This is located under the following path on the Corel Linux 1.0 CD-ROM:
corellinux-1.0/corel/binary-i386
and can be installed as follows from a command window:
dpkg -i  xlib6_3.3.5-1.0.1_i386.deb
or by using the Corel Update utility.

Does this mean that I am SOL because I'm using Xfree86 3.3.6 and it only works with 3.3.5? Or is there a way to get this to work in my environment (see subject line)?

Thanks for any help!

Iohan