KDE2 + utah-glx?

Hi, folks! :))

Being a GNOME user for most of the time, now I am trying to mess around with KDE2 (or, 1.1.99 beta, to be honest :))) ), and, putting all of those to my potato without problems as *.deb-packages, everything seemed to be fine... Sadly things drastically changed after reinstalling precompiled packages of utah-glx drivers to get my TNT2 board to do accelerated 3D graphics, so now I experienced that the KDE doesn't at all *really* start, all I get is the splash screen and, then, a nice grey root window with a cursor and nothing to be done, no working hotkeys or something like this, all I can do is to zap the X-server and start over again...
Running 'startkde' from inside an x-terminal provides me with the following:

kdeinit: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libqt.so.2: undefined symbol: glXCreateGLXPixmapMESA

What should be best option to be done here to get *both* glx and KDE2 working? Does it work *only* to rebuild the qt library, or do I have to spend some nights for building KDE2 from scratch? :)) Or are there any better solutions I am not seeing, right now? Any help would be kindly appreciated... :))

TIA, have a nice sunday!!!
Regards,
Kristian

"And the things that we fear are the weapons to
 be used against us." (Rush)

 Kristian Rink
 mail: celestial_spirit@web.de
 fax : ++49 / 180 5052 5560 8162
=>encrypted mail welcome. contact me for pgp key.