libqt2.2.x help

    Hello,

I am attempting to './configure' a new kde2 utility
(http://www.1409.org/projects/kpsk/) and it depends on qt2.2
or better. This am, my apt-get included 19 megs, of the updates,
qt2.2 was included - To my surprise. Yet, after a boot (just in case),
I attempted to run the configure script and it reports:
"checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (snapshot >= Qt 2.1 beta2) (headers
and libraries) not found. Please check your installation! "

Here is what my system reports:
ii  libqt1g                     1.45-1.1                    Shared Library
used by applications linked with libqt.
rc  libqt1g-dev                 1.45-1.1                    Environment for
QT GUI development.
ii  libqt2                      2.0.2-1.1                   Qt GUI Library
(runtime version).
rc  libqt2-dev                  2.0.2-1.1                   Qt GUI library
(development version).
ii  libqt2.2                    2.2.1-6.potato.1            Qt GUI Library
(runtime version).
ii  qt1g-doc                    1.45-1.1                    Comprehensive
docs (html), examples, and tutorial for QT.
ii  qt2.2-doc                   2.2.1-6.potato.1            Tutorial and
reference documentation and examples for Qt.

Even though dselect reports that I have libqt.2.2-dev installed, my system
seems to refuse to see it?

I am somewhat nervous about qt, as I have heard that mistakes can be hard to
repair. If anyone can shed some light on this, I would really appreciate it.

PS - pls reply direct to ke6sls@arrl.net since I'm not subscribed to the list
at this time.

TIA and best regards all

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p