Re: software raid

hi ya manuel..

raid0/raid1 is by default "working"...nothing special to do other
than define your raid partitions...
	/etc/raidtab

if you want to run raid5 ... than you need to patch the kernel and
tweek it.. and yes...have raid5 running on 1U chassis w/ debian-2.2 ....

have fun
alvin
http://www.linux-1U.net  -- 1U raid5
http://www.linux-consulting/Raid/raid1.conf