Re: Presentation software

My thanks to all who have replied.  Actually, Star Office is indeed
very nice but I've had a hard time importing my eps files (generated
with gnuplot or wmftoeps) with it.  I know the eps files are good
because these show up very well in my tex documents and GhostView has
no trouble with them.  Perhaps there's some trick to getting this to
work?

Tom