Suggestion: new lists: install, newuser, gnome, kde

I'm new to debian (have been reading the lists for a few weeks, just did
my 1st deb install).  I think it would be good to have the following new
mail lists to take some traffic off debian-user & make info easier for
people to find.

Where is the correct place to make this suggestion (so that these ideas
will be analyzed & discussed)?

Suggested new lists:

Help on new debian install, also perhaps package installs or upgrades:
debian-install
or perhaps:
debian-new-instal

Help for new debian users:
debian-newuser or -newbie (I prefer "newuser")

Help or discussion about gnome &/or kde:
debian-kde
debian-gnome
or perhaps:
debian-gnome-or-kde