Re: KDE2 -aria

rkrusty can speak for himself...BUT

    LB> Yes, that is ONE person doing the packaging for KDE2 (ofcourse
    LB> KDE2 is not a one-man show), he just 'resinged' though,
    LB> because ONE person out there said bad things to him.

Perhaps it was unintentional, but the "sound" of this sentence rubs me
the wrong way: it seems to imply that the so-called "resignation" was
unjustified since "only" one person's complaints were involved.

Ivan's statement is at http://kde.tdyc.com. I suggest everyone read it
before passing judgement. For myself, as one who has closely followed
KDE development for a LONG time, and as one who has followed
Rev. Krusty's work around here for a LONG time, I can only say to him,
"Good for you; take care of yourself as your contributions are
valuable and we need you not to burn out."

It should also be noted that KDE2 for Woody will still be maintained
by the Rev. Mr. Krusty...

--
Bob Bernstein
at